grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Hello from Jean Marie

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Hello from Jean Marie

  • From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Hello from Jean Marie
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:15:49 +0200
  • Accept-language: fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR

Hello Tom,

Thanks for the rapid answer. I am slowing down and I'll work on my points one
by one.

So I will begin by provisioning the courses groups, and I'll try to do it in
java. This way I will a deep understanding of the API. The second step will
be the provisioning of the members of each groups, and the first experiment
is based on spreadsheet data.

I am postponing the interoperability needs after these two steps, mainly it
is all about searching for a group and getting attributes. My classroom's
schedule application (written in c#) will rely on Grouper as a group registry.

Jean Marie