grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] problem and solution of adding a mass of members using grouper-1.1 API

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] problem and solution of adding a mass of members using grouper-1.1 API

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] problem and solution of adding a mass of members using grouper-1.1 API
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:21:25 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=qmvY8JESlqGmpnHG+sYE4VbIE5hMbsjJMHSnadPdNoekV+nBh/+2v/ZLSdP5jBBP+bwpEoYuW2zi0ck12Z04EM1ZLYFL6RA7sJP5Rc732nRnpBYkobYdNMo40xHTfCc8+YhOZdZ8YXYnQ70XMJHMydvC2E+6PNy4hNSEV/iZLgE=

On 4/25/07, Chris Hyzer
Assuming there is not a larger problem here (seems weird to get this
error, and that it goes away with no prepared statement caching),
perhaps we should check that this setting is appropriate when using
oracle, and throw descriptive exception if not on startup? If this is a
useful addition, I volunteer to tackle this for the fall release (sounds
like a good starter bug for me, and we will use oracle).

That sounds like a good idea - and patches (to Jira[0]) are always
welcome! I wonder if this is also an issue with Hibernate3? I'm
expecting that will be the default (instead of Hibernate2) by this
fall's release.

[0]: <https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP>