grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Information about deleted groups and users

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Information about deleted groups and users

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To: aragorn <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Information about deleted groups and users
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:13:59 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=V5bOWpBXl3iNQelbQgZtsM4mqN7XpJn5n7uf6T+Lw7TgEO7fju5sj1uZtby+RHTTmVEl1fIPdBx9tA8JAuIDDyTBIa0cS3VEKGwXKVRaDzIEyZMN8Ca2SBPHwlEIHZoNd3Ju102fLePGJUOypLo8lv0V57VPC7JwhiaSpYur5rk=

On 4/24/07, aragorn
I'd like to ask, why there is now way how to get information from
Grouper API about deleted groups or memberships? Do you have some
special purpose (performance, size of database, ...) to not implement
this functionality?

As Tom mentioned, this isn't something that Grouper supports
currently. I expect support for these operations will begin to arrive
post-1.2.0.