grouper-users - how to apply grouper in our university

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

how to apply grouper in our university

  • From: 艾飞 <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: how to apply grouper in our university
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:32:03 +0800

hi,Gary
I have succeeded to deploy the grouper with your help .now I want to
apply it to manage the groups information of our university. But I'm not sure
how to organize the groups of the university.Could you give me some sugguests
or tell me how the other university to organize the groups. such as some
shemas?
by the way ,
the first ,the grouper-ui runs slow and use the default configure of the
enhace.xml.
second,the subject searching does not support the bacth data. for
example,there are three persons which uid is test,test1,test2. I must input
'test2' to search the test2 subject.In fact I hope to input 'test' and list
three subjects or I input '*' to list all subjects and batch to add the
subjects to a group.

regards!

aifei