grouper-users - Could you tell me how to use the grouper api?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Could you tell me how to use the grouper api?

  • From: 艾飞 <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Could you tell me how to use the grouper api?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:50:32 +0800

hi Gary,
I want to implement a loader which read all the groups which the
subject(person type) is belong to (include the dirct groups and indirect
groups)and update the membership to the ldap. So I want a interface to do
it.But I read the grouper api docs and not find such api,Could you tell me
how I can inplement such fuction?
regards!

aifei