grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Problem deleting a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Problem deleting a group

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Problem deleting a group
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:10:27 -0500

Okay, trying your script I find that they're definitely not immediate
members.

I don't think that xml-export is ever going to show the data you want, since
really there aren't any direct members of the "x" group, therefore there are
only indirect members of it and therefore the other groups are irrelevant.

I tried a broader export from several levels up the stems but although I got
the groups that used to be included in "x", they were not, in fact, included
in "x", therefore an xml-import wouldn't reproduce the problem.

I think the serial numbers have been filed off this one and there's no more
data to be gleaned.

Sorry.

-K

On 9/2/06 9:44 AM, "Tom Barton"