grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Problem deleting a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Problem deleting a group

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Problem deleting a group
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:30:08 -0500

Okay, I can now answer these questions (mostly).

The version of gsh I have doesn't report whether a membership is direct or
indirect, but it *does* list the indirect members. No, gsh cannot delete the
group.

I am attaching the export from my structure. The subjectID values are
integers. They are Oracle sequence numbers from my directory.

I'm going to go ahead and manually delete these...

-K

On 9/1/06 9:46 AM, "Tom Barton"