grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] DB problem - some broken groups - help appreciated.

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] DB problem - some broken groups - help appreciated.

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] DB problem - some broken groups - help appreciated.
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:21:23 +0000

I wonder why it’s finding so many issues. If you run it again, does it find
more? You can run it via the daemon which would keep running it until it
doesn’t find anymore (or quit after 4 attempts). Before going into the db
and deleting rows out of grouper_group_set, it would be good to know if this
fixes it or not.

Thanks!

- Shilen