grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] DB problem - some broken groups - help appreciated.

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] DB problem - some broken groups - help appreciated.

  • From: Todd Haddaway <>
  • To: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] DB problem - some broken groups - help appreciated.
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 13:55:28 -0400

I could be wrong, but I read this to mean you cannot delete a row from the parent (grouper_groups) because it contains a value in a field (grouper_groups.id) that is being used as a foreign key in the child table (grouper_group_set) field (member_group_id).  If the parent row was deleted, it would violate that constraint.

Todd