grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Another stab at the left column

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Another stab at the left column

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Michael Girgis" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Another stab at the left column
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:26:10 -0500

I didn’t follow the service design closely, but it could be one solution. Right now we’re using admin groups, each department has one, so it could be converted as services I think. I’m not sure how rights are handled with services though, we don’t want them to delete most of the groups, but they have to be admin of the groups in one of the folder, this is easily done with group rights.