grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] last modified time for stems and members ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] last modified time for stems and members ?

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] last modified time for stems and members ?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:15:11 -0500

Well, a use case was group deletes. I would need to use PIT to find
groups which have been deleted since some point in time. Just omitting
the whole feature in lieu of the changelog would be simpler. As of
now, we sort-of update groups which have been changed since some point
in time, as long as they haven't been deleted.