grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] last modified time for stems and members ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] last modified time for stems and members ?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] last modified time for stems and members ?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:20:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Isnt what you are referring to what you would do if you didn't have the
option to do incremental real-time provisioning? i.e. once we have
incremental real-time, then what is the use case to require finding objects
which have changed in folders in the past certain amount of time?

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller