grouper-dev - RE: subject API changes

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: subject API changes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: subject API changes
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:58:07 -0400

> What would really help me though is to get the members of a group
> sorted by SubjectId. maybe "getMembersSorted()". Right now I have to
> use Collections sort. A sort in the database would be quicker.

If you are using the API, you can sort or page based on db cols (I believe
this is in the latest 1.4 branch, but definitely in 1.5):

QueryOptions queryOptions = new QueryOptions().sortAsc("subject_id");
Set<Member> members = group.getMembers(Group.getDefaultList(),
queryOptions);

We should add some of this stuff in WS at some point