grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] secure Shibboleth - Grouper integration

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] secure Shibboleth - Grouper integration

  • From: Brendan Bellina <>
  • To: Peter Schober <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] secure Shibboleth - Grouper integration
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:55:34 -0700

This technique is essentially equivalent to using an LDAP service account with an attribute in the group object and group members that allows the account to see the group and its members but not all groups.

I guess what I missed is this real-time integration between the IdP and Grouper. I thought that we were discussing the group memberships being stored in LDAP as isMemberOf attributes or entitlements. My mistake.

Brendan