grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] lite ui

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] lite ui

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Hans Zandbelt <>
  • Cc: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] lite ui
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:27:41 -0400

Mostly advanced things I think (or things involving groups with large number
of members)

1. Get groups where user has certain privs

2. Filter members from group where member has certain subject search string

3. The subject calls as you mention (get by id, by identifier, by
idOrIdentifier, free-form, paging/sorting)

4. Page and sort many of the calls (e.g. get members... is that paged and
sorted? I forget)

Regards,
Chris