grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 14 May 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 14 May 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)

  • From: "caleb racey" <>
  • To: "Tom Barton" <>
  • Cc: "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 14 May 2008, 1200EDT (1600Z)
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:11:43 +0100

That would be a good idea, always worth recording why certain routes where
not taken.

JISC rules say the project website has to have a lifecycle of atleast 5 years
so it's not going to go away (we are at end of year 1) .

If you want to take the text and stick it in the internet2 documentation we
are more than happy. the project uses a creative commons Attribution-Share
Alike 3.0 License. <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/> but if
that is incompatible with internet2 we are more than happy to relicence it
under whatever works.

cheers

Cal