grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper DB Schema and Foreign Keys

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper DB Schema and Foreign Keys

  • From: "Cramton, James" <>
  • To: "blair christensen." <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper DB Schema and Foreign Keys
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:08:31 -0400

From my standpoint, a DB schema is the chief concern, so we can better
understand the relationships within the schema. I hesitate to build too
complex a system that directly accesses the data, given the fact that
the schema may change in future versions, but I think this kind of
documentation is important for developers to have so we better
understand the data model.

James

On Behalf Of blair christensen.