ecas - [ecas] ECAS Phase II proposal submission guidelines

Subject: ECAS Exploring Clouds for Acceleration of Science

[ecas] ECAS Phase II proposal submission guidelines

  • From: Nili Tannenbaum <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [ecas] ECAS Phase II proposal submission guidelines
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:46:29 +0000

All - we have enclosed our updated guidelines for submission of your Phase II proposals, as well as a draft of the budget template you should use. The guide has been been updated to reflect our recent discussions and should include narrative that represents answers to your questions.  We are happy to answer any questions you may have so please don't hesitate to contact Jamie or me.  In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your Phase II proposals by the April 30 deadline.

Take care-
Nili

Nili Tannenbaum
Director of Sponsored Research Administration
Internet2