comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] RabbitMQ?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] RabbitMQ?

  • From: Gerben Venekamp <>
  • To: , Benn Oshrin <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] RabbitMQ?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:42:08 +0200

On Wednesday, 10 April 2019 19:23:30 CEST Benn Oshrin wrote:

> Given posts like this, the ones from SURFnet, and a couple of others,

> I'm thinking we might be at the point where a community contributions

> page in the wiki might be a good idea? Does anybody object if we start a

> page listing this sort of work?

Yes, I think so as well. Distinghishing between core and community sounds like a sensible thing to do. Esspecially if the community wants to contribute more.

Cheers,

Gerben

--

Advisor DMS ∙ SURFsara ∙ Science Park 140 ∙ 1098 XG ∙ Amsterdam

T +31 (0) 20 800 1300 ∙ https://surf.nl ∙ pgp: 0xC46D5FBB02C2A716

Available on: Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri. Not available on Wed

We are ISO 27001 certified and meet the high requirements for information security.