comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] RabbitMQ?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] RabbitMQ?

  • From: Kelly Fallon <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] RabbitMQ?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 06:57:55 -0400

Richard,

I am looking into how to use COmanage as a data source for our IdM system. I wrote a service that uses the output of the Changelog Provisioning Plugin and sends all JSON CoPerson and CoGroup updates to an AMQP exchange. It is packaged as one jar and one property file. I have the source code and a description on GitHub.

https://github.com/kjfallon/comanage-changelog-amqp-event-stream-source