2020npapw - Final updates to the Call for Participation

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Final updates to the Call for Participation

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Final updates to the Call for Participation
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:55:42 +0000

Hi again all  -   I forgot to include in my earlier note - this version of the Call for Proposals reflects a few lovely description additions from John Kieser and a request to drop JamKazaam and Nimbra from the list by Domenico.   Domenico – I agree with dropping JamKazaam, especially given the focus of this workshop is what can be achieved over advanced R&E networks.   Are you o.k. keeping Nimbra on the list as it is being used by some of our theater colleagues?

I will give us until end of day tomorrow to provide any other changes, and then Taleitha will post this on the 2020 NPAPW website.

Thanks!    -Ann

Ann Doyle

Community Engagement Manager

Higher Education and Cultural Programs