2020npapw - Re: Scheduling our first NPAPW planning meeting!

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Scheduling our first NPAPW planning meeting!

  • From: David Spencer <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "Kolb, John" <>, "Goebel, Johannes" <>
  • Subject: Re: Scheduling our first NPAPW planning meeting!
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 11:49:49 -0500

Hello everyone,
I’m thrilled to be part of an exciting and talented team! My evolution with within this sphere has been rapid thanks to so many of you so I am hopeful my perspective as a full-time musical artist will be helpful.

I’m in Asia performing concerts thru this weekend but will get to the doodle poll ASAP.

So we can get the call for proposals out ASAP, I would also like to offer my services as a trumpet artist and be added to the list of available performers.  Having more musical options could spark some additional ideas for composers, collaborators  and sponsors and I certainly don’t mind making that contribution toward the workshop. I’ll also be working underground to get other professional musicians involved which could further create some new opportunities for us.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

David Spencer, D.M.A
Associate Professor
The University of Memphis