2020npapw - Re: Final updates to the Call for Participation

Subject: 2020 NPAPW

Re: Final updates to the Call for Participation

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Final updates to the Call for Participation
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:38:19 +0200 (CEST)

hello and again sorry for small delay...

see my comments on the CFP directly in the document.

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019, Ann Doyle wrote:

Hi again all - I forgot to include in my earlier note - this version of the Call for Proposals reflects a few lovely description additions from John Kieser and a request to drop JamKazaam and Nimbra from the list by Domenico. Domenico – I agree with dropping JamKazaam, especially given the focus of this workshop is what can be achieved over advanced R&E networks. Are you o.k. keeping Nimbra on the list as it is being used by some of our theater colleagues?

it really requires an hi-end R&E network, so ok...

I will give us until end of day tomorrow to provide any other changes, and
then Taleitha will post this on the 2020 NPAPW website.

Thanks! -Ann
______________________
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement Manager
Higher Education and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

Claudio Allocchio G A R R
Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys