wg-pic - Internet2 and EDUCAUSE Awarded NSF Grant to Develop Collaboration Tools

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Internet2 and EDUCAUSE Awarded NSF Grant to Develop Collaboration Tools

  • From: "Callahan, Timothy" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Internet2 and EDUCAUSE Awarded NSF Grant to Develop Collaboration Tools
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:51:30 -0400

Just saw this:
https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/i2-news/2008-02/msg00001.html
Internet2 and EDUCAUSE Awarded NSF Grant to Develop Collaboration Tools

Ann Arbor, MICH - February 6, 2008 - The EDIT Consortium of Internet2
and
EDUCAUSE has received a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant for its
ongoing work in the development of important middleware technologies.
The
grant will support further work in identity and access management and
infrastructure that organizations use to verify and manage online user
identity and access.

Does anyone have further details? It seems like a good fit with the
work that we're doing and with potential partnerships with some of the
other groups (K20, collaboration SIG). At the very least, it seems like
something we should stay aligned with as we develop.
-Tim

  • Internet2 and EDUCAUSE Awarded NSF Grant to Develop Collaboration Tools, Callahan, Timothy, 04/21/2008