wg-pic - In Person Work Group meeting, Tuesday 7:30am Eastern

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

In Person Work Group meeting, Tuesday 7:30am Eastern

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: In Person Work Group meeting, Tuesday 7:30am Eastern
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:23:00 -0400

A reminder to those in Arlington VA at the Internet2 Spring Member Meeting...

We'll be holding an in-person working group meeting at 7:30am on Tuesday in the Jefferson Room on the first floor of the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel (the conference hotel).

Our fearless WG leader, Tim Callahan, is unfortunately not in attendance. So I'll be staging a mutiny and will run the meeting.

Please join us to talk about the PIC Demo being run at the member meeting this week, the PIC.edu project, and other topics in Presence and Integrated Communications including areas you suggest we explore in the coming year.

If you cannot make it in person, please consider joining us via chat at the following jabber chat room:

Best,
^Deke (one of the past working group chairs)

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania
http://kassabian.org/deke/ --
Jabber/XMPP:

  • In Person Work Group meeting, Tuesday 7:30am Eastern, Deke Kassabian, 04/21/2008