wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] February 14, PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] February 14, PIC minutes

  • From: Mark Sirota <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] February 14, PIC minutes
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:11:17 -0500

--On 2008-02-27 4:13 PM -0500 George Brett
I hope you don't mind. I took liberty of editing the script you posted.

No problem at all, thanks! I'm always a little frustrated by Confluence -- I seem to have a much harder time managing the markup in Confluence than in any other wiki.

Please check it to make sure I didn't remove any important characters.

It looks fine.

Oh, another shortcut to create a tinyurl that wont break in email
messages is found on the "Info" tab of the page. The short url for this
page is: https://wiki.internet2.edu:443/confluence/x/4VE

Warning: Pet peeve rant follows.

If only e-mail clients all followed the RFCs, then this would be unnecessary. The URL I included was enclosed in <>, which should be enough.

See RFC 3986, Appendix C: "Using <> angle brackets around each URI is especially recommended as a delimiting style for a reference that contains embedded whitespace."

Sadly, not enough software authors actually read RFCs, it would seem...

Mark