wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] February 14, PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] February 14, PIC minutes

  • From: George Brett <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] February 14, PIC minutes
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:13:29 -0500

Mark,
I hope you don't mind. I took liberty of editing the script you posted.

When you cut and paste into the "Rich Text Editor," Confluence tries to clean it up. There is a macro for code that you can use to show code with Confluence formatting characters. But you will need to use the "wiki markup" editor to insert it and the code snippet. Once you open the editor, click on "wiki markup" type some text and then hit return type: \{code\}, then paste your code snippet, and close with another \{code\} and you'll get what you see above.

Please check it to make sure I didn't remove any important characters. Confluence puts in a back-slash \ to escape some characters, but not all. In fact I had to use the \ to keep the curly braces from creating a code box in this comment.

Oh, another shortcut to create a tinyurl that wont break in email messages is found on the "Info" tab of the page. The short url for this page is: https://wiki.internet2.edu:443/confluence/x/4VE

Also, I added the first two paragraphs as a comment to document this locally for the group.

Cheers,
-- George