wg-pic - PIC workgroup meeting time for Spring member mtg

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

PIC workgroup meeting time for Spring member mtg

  • From: "Callahan, Timothy" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: PIC workgroup meeting time for Spring member mtg
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:51:16 -0500

It looks like we may still be able to have a workgroup meeting - choices
are Monday morning, late Monday afternoon, and Tuesday breakfast. Does
anyone have a preference? Perhaps the Tuesday breakfast slot will
facilitate those who arrive on Monday, plus we may pick up some
conference participants who see the demo on Monday.
-Tim