wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] PIC workgroup meeting time for Spring member mtg

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] PIC workgroup meeting time for Spring member mtg

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] PIC workgroup meeting time for Spring member mtg
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:16:06 -0500

Right.

Rather than a tightly-scheduled, limited exposure demo, we have an interactive, participatory, spatially-ranging demo :)

PIC has done these before and it's really fun and interesting. The tricks are to have-

(1) Good technology, ready to be used by lots of people
(2) Good marketing, to get people to participate
(3) Good participation by the workgroup members, to help with the inevitable problems.

^Deke