wg-pic - Re: wg-pic demo & K20 Advisory Council at Spring Member Mtg

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: wg-pic demo & K20 Advisory Council at Spring Member Mtg

  • From: "Randy Stout" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: wg-pic demo & K20 Advisory Council at Spring Member Mtg
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:39:54 -0600

Hello All,

I know you all are working on the details for the demo and I wanted to check in with you again about availability of someone from the pic-wg on Monday April 21 at the Spring Member Meeting to join the K20 Advisory Council meeting to provide a quick primer on PIC and description of the demo and how to participate.

In the K20 agenda planning meeting yesterday we were discussing the value of having some opportunities to gain insights into the common aims and possible synergies among certain working groups, initiatives, and SIG's across the Internet2 community.  The Presence and Integrated Communications WG and the SEGP's that participate in the K20 Advisory Group might benefit from beginning some dialogue.  I think there could be a great deal for us to talk about and if you are willing to visit with us – 5-10 minutes - maybe up to 20 mins - we would be glad to hold the time on our agenda.  My thinking is that it might be best to do this in the morning, perhaps around 9:00 AM but we can be flexible about that.

Here is the link to the wiki our planning team is using to develop the K20 meeting agenda and schedule for the Monday, April 21 meeting.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/k20t/k20springplanning2008

It is 'in progress' right now but we are very close to rounding out the days events and finalizing speakers.  Let me know what your thoughts are about this request.

Best regards,

Randy

>>> On 2/21/2008 at 2:55 PM, in message <>, "Dr Rodney G. McDuff" <> wrote:
FYI

--
Dr. Rodney G. McDuff                 |Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam
Manager, Strategic Technologies Group|    Ex luce ad tenebras