wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] draft March 17 PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] draft March 17 PIC minutes

  • From: Alistair Munro <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , ,
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] draft March 17 PIC minutes
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:46:36 +0000

Hi All,

[ACTION] Jeremy will try to get some people from JISC to join a future
PIC call.

Sorry, I missed this from earlier notes.

At present I have taken it upon myself to report back to JISC on this area, so I would be happy to join calls. However the scheduled time is in the middle of the night for me, so I wonder if you could shift it now and then? 9 a.m. PDT (or PST as it will be shortly) works out as 17:00 my time, 18:00 CET, which is makeable.

I did pass on to JISC a suggestion from Ted Hanss that someone from JISC (or the projects it sponsors) give a talk, possibly our own Josh Howlett who has developed the nomadic access support that is used in various places around the UK, (especially by me). Did anything come of that? Did I miss it?

I've been very pushed with teaching during this semester so I haven't been able to join in much. Exams are nearly upon me too, so I won't make it to the Spring meeting this time round, but things are looking good for the Philadelphia Fall MM.

Regards,

Alistair

--
Prof. Alistair Munro, Toshiba Professor of Communications Networks
Dept. Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Bristol University

Tel.: +44-7974-922442