wg-pic - May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To: wg-pic <>
  • Subject: May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 11:53:25 -0400

Attendance was thin...

* Bruce Mazza
* Candace Holman
* Ben Teitelbaum
* Joe Rork

Basically we acknowledged that the "brainstorm" on the list had been
rather calm. Candace mentioned that she has been tracking the NIST
JAIN-SIP work and reported that there has been a lot of recent
activity.

We then reviewed the feature requests for Austin that were sent to the
list, which were just those that I sent out May 6th. We spent a lot
of time discussing H.350.

In the course of reviewing these, several others came up:

* Public display of location map, perhaps at special-purpose kiosk
(Joe)

* Web-UA; for example a slicker portal with JavaScript and IM
(Candace)

* Support for small devices (e.g. PocketPCs, Vocera)
(Ben)

fin

-- ben