wg-multicast - Re: A multicast-enabled cash register

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: A multicast-enabled cash register

  • From:
  • To: Bill Owens <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: A multicast-enabled cash register
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:43:36 +0000

Hi,

> I think it's extremely unlikely that I would ever be able to find Jack
> Lakin or a networking person at lut.ac.uk who would be interested in
> reconfiguring their cash register, so I'll be filtering that myself...

ummm, was wondering why you though tit was unlikely that you could contact
the IT
at a UK University? as Gary says, a few of us are here and know multicast.

this is indeed interesting and whilst it might not be a thing we can
reconfigure
(some silly proprietary thing) its something we could block(!) :-)

alan