wg-multicast - Re: NOAA Okeanos streams

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: NOAA Okeanos streams

  • From: Brian Mollo <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: NOAA Okeanos streams
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:43:28 -0400

Thank you everyone for confirming! Glad my results/experience is the same across the board (and states!).

Thank you!
-bri

On 6/3/13 12:33 PM, Richard Machida wrote:
Fron Alaska, streams .1 and .3 look great! Even on the other end of a
sat link in Barrow.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Greg T. Grimes
<
<mailto:>>
wrote:

Since this is an engineering shake down mission for the new ROV, all
of the streams are not being broadcast. There aren't even any
biologists on board the Okeanos. From what my NOAA contacts tell
me, the only 2 streams broadcasting are these:

udp://@233.25.229.1:5501 <http://233.25.229.1:5501>
udp://@233.25.229.3:5501 <http://233.25.229.3:5501>

Of course, I could always be wrong about all of this.

On a side note, MSU provides the NOAA installation at the Stennis
Space Center with their connection to I2. It's a C&C facility for
these types of missions.