wg-multicast - Re: NOAA Okeanos streams

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: NOAA Okeanos streams

  • From: "Greg T. Grimes" <>
  • To: Brian Mollo <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: NOAA Okeanos streams
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:29:26 -0500 (CDT)

Since this is an engineering shake down mission for the new ROV, all of the streams are not being broadcast. There aren't even any biologists on board the Okeanos. From what my NOAA contacts tell me, the only 2 streams broadcasting are these:

udp://@233.25.229.1:5501
udp://@233.25.229.3:5501

Of course, I could always be wrong about all of this.

On a side note, MSU provides the NOAA installation at the Stennis Space Center with their connection to I2. It's a C&C facility for these types of missions.