wg-multicast - RE: AMT questions

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: AMT questions

  • From: "Zenon Mousmoulas" <>
  • To: "Curtis, Bruce" <>, "wg-multicast" <>
  • Subject: RE: AMT questions
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 02:02:48 +0200

Actually, if you look at the diagram, the caption above the little box in
"LAST MILE #1" reads "AMT ENABLED ROUTER" and its' uplink is also marked with
"AMT TUNNEL". This is how I reached the conclusion that the CPE (rather than
the "customer computer") runs the AMT gateway in the depicted topology, and
also why I reused the specific wording in that diagram. Other than that, I
think the difference between the AMT gateway and relay is clear.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.