wg-multicast - DVRMP tunnel experiments

Subject: All things related to multicast

DVRMP tunnel experiments

  • From: Michael Grigoni <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: DVRMP tunnel experiments
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:24:24 -0600

Greetings,

I hope my request isn't off-topic or in some way inappropriate ;) ...

I am unable to secure native multicast connectivity, as I am sure
are many other interested folks. I am running 'mrouted' 3.8 and
have built and tested the last 3.9 beta versions, and have set up
a few test tunnels with folks in my area.

Would anyone care to peer with me for some low-bandwidth experiments,
who has native (IPv4) multicast access? At the moment I have a simple
rtp radio stream running, and of course have all of the mbone tools.
My hope is to do some testing and measurements and at some point
hope to find a permanent peer.

Many thanks,

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum