wg-multicast - another Multicast beacon is set up

Subject: All things related to multicast

another Multicast beacon is set up

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To:
  • Subject: another Multicast beacon is set up
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:07:41 +0100

hello list,

i finally made it :-) "dbeacon" is running on my mac leopard server !!!

<http://www.stattfernsehen.com/matrix/>

Just "cron" needs to be set up , could somepne tell me

why i dont see any other beacons on my matrix ?

Think i need to update my matrix.conf

and how does dbeacon naming his history files ?

could some one provide me some info for matrix.conf ?

thanks so much

Marc

--
Development is when you know the answer, but not how to get there.
Applied research is when you know the question, but not the answer.

Marc Manthey - Hildeboldplatz 1a
D - 50672 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-3558032
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231