wg-multicast - Re: Filtering IANA Reserved Group Addresses

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Filtering IANA Reserved Group Addresses

  • From: jay young <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Matthew Davy <>,
  • Subject: Re: Filtering IANA Reserved Group Addresses
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:02:08 -0500

On Nov 27, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Bill Owens wrote:
with other local instances, but I can't be sure. I didn't check all of the other groups but most that I did look at had no traffic, or were an obvious misconfiguration (for example 225.100.1.1, which is NTP from 3 hosts at ohio-state.edu).

Yep this was a misconfiguration, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Should be cleared up now.

Thanks,
Jay

--
Jay Young