wg-multicast - Re: Beacon Server Hostname

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Beacon Server Hostname

  • From: Brent Draney <>
  • To: "Todd Chapman" <>
  • Cc: "wg-multicast List" <>,
  • Subject: Re: Beacon Server Hostname
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:26:52 -0800
  • Comments: In-reply-to "Todd Chapman" <> message dated "Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:01:45 -0700."

Thats kind of strange. Are the 2 IP addresses given the same hostname?
We will tend to name our hosts something like <name>-g0, <name>-g1 and
then have a cname of <name> pointing to what the world should default to.

Brent