wg-multicast - Re: Ballard expedition

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Ballard expedition

  • From:
  • To: "Doros, Brian" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Ballard expedition
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:08:40 -0500 (EST)

Brian,

Watching it here in Tennessee and like everyone else says, quality is
great. I just sent it out to our Research Services Group -- one of our
faculty was part of a Ballard expedition last year -- and also to our
Information Commons Group, which is installing a video wall and would like
to use streams like this for content.

regards,

Chris Hodge