wg-multicast - Re: Ballard expedition

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Ballard expedition

  • From: Gurcharan Khanna <>
  • To: "Doros, Brian" <>
  • Cc: Laurence Kirchmeier <>,
  • Subject: Re: Ballard expedition
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:30:07 -0500

Brian,

We are receiving it here at Rochester via NYSERNET. Looks great!

This is live? is it 24/7? is there anything else you could tell us/point us
to to provide some context for anyone viewing it?

Thanks very much,

-gurcharan

Doros, Brian wrote:
Hey Laure,
Long time, hows life? Hope all is well
We have a expedition in the Gulf of Mexico right now looking at deep sea
corals. We are currently multicasting the mission on 233.56.12.2:5501
till the 9th
using a Navy Sub on this one NR-1 Cool!
It seems that things are working on the NOX and MAX but I have a NOAA
site out on PACIFIC/NORTHWEST
that cant join. Are you seeing this on MERIT? Do you have a contact in
the pac northwest I could talk to?
If you could tell me you are able to join that would be a big help
Thanks much
Best regards
Brian Doros
CTO,MAIFE