wg-multicast - Re: Another test

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Another test

  • From: Frank Fulchiero <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Cc: Dave Devereaux-Weber <>, Chuck Anderson <>
  • Subject: Re: Another test
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:41:20 -0400

Thanks to everyone that got back to me. Sounds like the MPEG2 is finally working!

The way I see the MPEG4 stream in VLC is by clicking on the SAP in the Playlist.
There probably are other ways....I have to research this.

I'll can also create an sdp file, then you can also see it with QT Player, by going to File>Open URL, and entering the url.

Frank