wg-multicast - Re: Question on expected behavior.

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Question on expected behavior.

  • From: Brent Draney <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: Question on expected behavior.
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:50:28 -0700
  • Comments: In-reply-to message dated "Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:42:14 -0400."

Have you tried bridging the 2 switches together without vrrp and
verifying that hosts on both switches will be able to join? I
would guess that its a snooping bug with bridged switches and
has nothing to do with vrrp which is a layer-3 thing.

Brent