wg-multicast - RE: Cisco IPv4 Multicast Issue

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: Cisco IPv4 Multicast Issue

  • From: "Michael Forrest" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Cisco IPv4 Multicast Issue
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:11:55 -0000

Thanks for the reply :-)

I'm in the process of opening a ticket with our support company, who in turn
will raise a ticket with Cisco TAC. But figured I would do a quick check to
see if anyone had seen similar problems.

It's running the latest of version since its also running ipv6
unicast/multicast routing within the same platform and 12.4 was the
recommended version.

Looks like 12.3(18) is the latest 12.3 release, so may give that a try
tomorrow and see if the problem is still the same.