wg-multicast - Re: Cisco IPv4 Multicast Issue

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Cisco IPv4 Multicast Issue

  • From: Peter John Hill <>
  • To: Michael Forrest <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: Cisco IPv4 Multicast Issue
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:54:03 -0800

We thank you for beta testing this software for us... If I picked the correct image.. this image was released 01-MAR-2006.

Well, you should open a ticket up with Cisco so that they can file a bug. I did not find any obvious candidates, so it looks new.

In the mean time, what features do you need in 12.4(7)? Do you need 12.4 in general? In fact, do you need 12.3? Many more bugs have been fixed in 12.2 (and 12.3). They have been found by people who want to run the latest code. Just the fact that it is only a (7) release makes me scared.. That is 7 patches. Not too many.

Peter