wg-multicast - Proxy request to check a multicast video stream

Subject: All things related to multicast

Proxy request to check a multicast video stream

  • From: Bill Owens <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Proxy request to check a multicast video stream
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:49:49 -0400

Behzad Barzideh at Stony Brook University is getting ready to multicast a
symposium tomorrow:

http://ws.cc.stonybrook.edu/sb/humanevolution/

And he currently has a test signal running on 233.22.87.100 1234, viewable
with your favorite MPEG2 tool. Unfortunately I am seeing some video and audio
problems with the stream so we wanted to ask for someone outside NYSERNet to
have a look. . .

Thanks,
Bill.