wg-multicast - Multicast Streaming From Brazil

Subject: All things related to multicast

Multicast Streaming From Brazil

  • From: Giuliano Cardozo Medalha <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Multicast Streaming From Brazil
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:21:59 -0300

Hello,

We are a group from Brazil and we are connected to the Abilene backbone via FIU/AMPATH project.

Recently we are trying to divulgate brazilian content (from university of Sao Paulo) using MPEG4 + Multicast technologies.

We have been trying to access multicast services (without tunneling) from I2 and we would like to thanks ANSP networks, FIU/AMPATH and Greg Shepard for that.

Today we finaly advertise our multicast group throught Abilene Routers - ATLAng was checked and its OK.

We would like to divulgate the work on this list to exchange some more informations about Multicast projects that we can do in a collaborative way.

The description to access our multicast streaming could be found on the following link:

http://www.emm.usp.br/i2

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano

  • Multicast Streaming From Brazil, Giuliano Cardozo Medalha, 08/15/2003