wg-multicast - Re: The Black Sea Project

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: The Black Sea Project

  • From: "Marshall Eubanks" <>
  • To: "Richard Mavrogeanes" <>
  • Cc: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: The Black Sea Project
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:16:52 -0400

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:59:47 -0400
"Richard Mavrogeanes"
> Folks,

Hi Rich;

We are always willing and ready to monitor multicasts for money :)

However, your timing is great, as this is during the
I2 Multicast training workshop

http://events.internet2.edu/2003/Multicast/Multicast7-03/Index.html

and I am sure that we can look at it from Columbia.

Do you have the sdp files up on a web page or otherwise available so
that I can set up some monitoring programs ?

Marshall