wg-multicast - Re: Moorhead where are you ?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Moorhead where are you ?

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • Cc: , Matthew Davy <>
  • Subject: Re: Moorhead where are you ?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:58:01 -0500 (EST)

Abilene is configured to accept 199.17.0.0/16 from Northern Lights so it
may be an advertisement that was sent and withdrawn. We have prefix lists
on each connector. But, it looks like in this case, the way has been paved
for intermittent announcements from Abilene's perspective.

-Chris

Chris Robb
Indiana University Global NOC
Abilene/TransPAC Network Engineer